MTK Droid Tools Download
MTK Droid Tools Download is a small application for Windows
computers that allows you to root your Android device, create a scatter file for MediaTek devices, back up
partition firmware on MediaTek devices, and much more. However, it is easy to root an Android device with the
latest MTK Droid Tools Download. Before using MTK Droid Tools Download, keep in mind that this tool is designed
for MediaTek devices, so non-MediaTek smartphones may not support MTK Droid Tools.
Rooting your Android device with flash tools such as MTK Droid Tools can put you at a risk especially with
smartphones powered by various MediaTek. So make sure that your device is compatible with MTK Tools before you
use it and ensure you have the correct tools and files. If you own a MediaTek device, here you came to the right
place, so go ahead with the article to get more information about the tool.
MTK Droid Tools Download for Android and Windows
MTK Droid Tools is a great utility tool that lets you root your
Android device, create a backup of the firmware of your device, and restore and backup your device’s IMEI. Now
you can have the chance to download the latest edition of this MTK Tools. It only supports MediaTek powered
Android devices. But you can also use this tool with Windows operating systems such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1,
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
System requirements to use MTK Droid Tools Download
- A Windows operating system running computer
- The latest edition of the MTK Droid Tool
- A MediaTek device
- USB cable of the Android device
How to flash a MediaTek device with MTK Droid Tools Download?
- To get started you should enable USB debugging. For that, go to Settings, Developer, and Click on USB
debugging options respectively.
- Then connect your MediaTek device to your Windows-based computer via a suitable USB cable.
- At the end of the installation process, you will get a message saying ‘Drivers successfully installed’.
- After that, you should run the tool as an administrator. To do so, first, right-click and select ‘Run as
- Then the tool will detect the device and display the device information on the left side of the tool.
- Now at the base on the screen, click on the ‘Root’ option. If any windows appear and ask for permission or
get a notification from your mobile phone, right-click on it.
- Before long, a progress bar will show up on the screen that will progressively go yellow to green.
- Prior to the rooting process, click on the backup option to make a complete backup.
- When the backup is completed, click on-To prepare blocks for the flash tool.
- Then follow the directions that show up on the display and the MTK Droid Tools Download will quickly start
rooting your MediaTek device.
MTK Droid Tools Download compatible chipsets
- MT6582, MT6592, MT6589T
- MT6577, MT6572, MT6575
- Modern MTK chipsets
Outstanding features you can get from the tool
- With this tool, users can root their MTK based Android smartphone with just a single click.
- Using this MTK Droid Tools Download, you can simply create a scatter file in your firmware. You can use this
scatter file to flash the partition firmware of your bricked and corrupted device.
- Using this tool, you can make a backup of your IMEI number. After flashing the stock firmware or custom ROM
firmware, you can restore the IMEI using this tool.
- MTK Droid Tools Download allows you to back up your device’s ROM firmware. This is the greatest Windows tool
for making a backup of stock firmware on a MediaTek device.
- On the off chance that you are using an Android device with a MediaTek device, you can use this tool to make
scatter files and stock firmware backups. MTK Droid Tools Download supports all devices with the MediaTek
- Aside from support up stock firmware, you can utilize this tool to backup stock recovery on your device.
Furthermore, you can restore it using MTK Droid Tools Download.
Important things to remember
MTK Droid Root Download was created by MediaTek inclusion so all the credit
should go to them. You can use this tool to back up your device’s stock ROM, IMEI number, and stock recovery.
‘Pwn’ file is a file used to root your Android device and will be detected as malware by your anti-virus
protector. File detection might be a cause of incomplete ROM flashing.
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.)
Can I download the latest version of MTK Droid Tools?
Yes, you can get the latest version of MTK Droid Tools Download as
Can I use the tool with a non-MediaTek device?
No, you cannot because the tool is specially designed for MediaTek
Is that safe to use?
We cannot recommend that the tool is a hundred percent safe so
should take your own risk with the tool.
Can I use this MTK Droid Tools Download with my Windows
Yes, you can use the tool with Windows running computer.
Is that tool compatible with Mac OS?
No, you cannot use MTK Droid Tools Download with Mac operating
Safety notes for users
- This tool only works with MediaTek chipsets for Android smartphones and tablets. Therefore, if your device
does not have a MediaTek chipset, do not use this tool.
- MTK Droid Tools Download works well on all versions of the Windows operating system but it will not work
properly on Linux or Mac operating system.
- If this tool does not support your MediaTek Android device, you can try on another better alternative to
root your device.
- Flashing with this root tool is at your own risk. To flash stock ROM files may void the seller’s warranty.
- Sometimes, the rooting procedure with MTK Droid Tools Download will wipe out your device data. So before you
start the procedure it is better to take a full backup of your device.